GEMS Girls' Club is a relationship-building club program created especially for girls!
Girls in grades 2-6 are invited to join us on Monday nights from September till May from 7:00 - 8:30pm at the church.
In the club, girls will:
• Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement
• Develop important life skills through badge activities
• Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
• Make creative and fun crafts
• Participate in service projects that make a difference in others' lives
• Go on fun outings
• participate in games/sports evenings
The purpose of GEMS Girls' Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well — between girls and between girls and their counselors.
For more information please visit gemsgc.gospelcom.net
or contact the church office and they will direct you to our GEMS head counsellor.
If you are interested or thinking about becoming a GEMS leader at Covenant - watch the video below to find out more about what GEMS is all about.